This position is responsible for writing responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) under strict deadlines and creating additional documents, including pricing proposals, standard program proposals and ad hoc documents for external clients. Projects are coordinated with sales representatives and relationship managers in field offices. Manages projects independently and with adherence to detailed client specifications, with turnaround times in a typical range of one day to three weeks. Interacts with sales/relationship management staffs to integrate pricing into formal proposal documents, and interacts with product, marketing and sales/relationship management staffs to update product information and sales positioning and to customize proposals to the agreed-upon sales strategy.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years of business writing experience in sales support, proposal generation, marketing, communications, publishing or print media.
- Proficient writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on unfamiliar topics to elicit technical and program information necessary to answer client questions
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information regarding specific product and technical topics and write accurately about those topics or concepts immediately after introduction
- Possesses technical ability to adapt to proposal tools and software used by the company
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for presentation and details
- Ability to manage routine administrative tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
U.S. Bank - 22 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...