Veris Group, LLC is a management and technology services firm and accredited FedRAMP 3PAO with a core focus on providing information assurance and cybersecurity consulting services to government and commercial organizations. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a full-time Proposal Writer in Vienna, VA .
The in-house Proposal Writer will support our IT Security Services teams in proposal development, writing, editing, and management of the proposal process. The Proposal Writer will also support other business units on an as-needed basis and be responsible for cradle-to-grave (RFP to submission) planning and management of the process. As Veris Group is a federal government IT services contracting company, the Proposal Writer should have experience in federal contracting and be able to work with engineers and non-technical teams alike.
Summary of Duties:
- Develop and prepare proposals that respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Support all aspects of proposal activity – responsible for the full-lifecycle development of proposal documents from initiation through delivery
- Analyze RFP language, develop a Compliance Matrix, and develop strategy and win theme(s) for each proposal
- Prepare, incorporate, and format written responses into formal review documents
B.A. or B.S. Degree is REQUIRED
- Expert ability with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio required
- Work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- Work independently and as a part of a team, with minimal direct supervision
- Translate complicated ideas into language and graphics easily understood by others
- Solicit and use constructive feedback to make needed changes to documents and proposals
- Background (minimum 2 years) in information systems, information technology, and information assurance.
- Past experience in proposal writing required
- Previous management and program management desired
Veris Group - 14 months ago