TKL Research is a full-service, international Clinical Research Organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer healthcare industries. We provide comprehensive clinical trial management services for Phase 1-4 clinical research studies, including an inpatient Phase 1 facility and outpatient specialized research clinics.
We are seeking a highly motivated Proposals & Contracts Specialist for our growing organization!
This position is responsible for assisting in the development and submission of the Request for Proposals (RFP) response for all Clinical Trials Division(CTD) projects. As a P&C Specialist, you work directly with senior level positions in the Proposals and Contracts department and other operational departments to ensure that the proposal accurately reflects the needs of the client and assists in the creation of the draft budget. You will also provide administrative support to the Proposals and Contracts and Business Development departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the coordination and development of RFP responses for all CTD opportunities.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations for bid defense meetings including PowerPoint presentations, generation of proposal packets, and supporting documentation.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the proposal process, department templates, budget templates, and tracking of pending and awarded projects.
- Maintains and manages shared drive for distribution of study critical documents.
- Assists with future business opportunities through client networking, staffing of exhibit at technical meetings, and intelligence gathering on upcoming clinical programs.
- Coordinates the assembly of documents for the timely hand-off of awarded projects to the key operational team members.
- Miscellaneous duties, as necessary, in support of Proposals and Contracts, CTD initiatives, and TKL business priorities and objectives.
Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic credential; life sciences, finance, accounting or other business area preferred. 1-3 years experience in administration and/or proposal development. CRO or related industry experience preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences including senior management. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full time employees, commensurate with your background and experience, including full benefits, 401(k) with match and a profit sharing plan.
This is a full-time position based in our Rochelle Park, NJ headquarters.
TKL Research, Inc. - 2 years ago