Responsible for the ethical and profitable operation of the Clam Shack in the absence of the manager. Front of the House and Kitchen leadership, balancing time between these areas for efficient operation.
- Responsible for purchasing, receiving and inventory of product and materials as directed.
- Operating Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensure ultimate Customer Service.
- Ensuring staff meets or exceeds Customer Service standards.
- Preparing, serving and maintaining a superior product to our customers.
Ability to provide leadership to multiple locations and individuals. Travel between locations may be required therefore ability to operate own vehicle is preferred and must be able to meet liability requirements outlined in Blount’s Fleet Safety policy. Must be able to multi task and keep a positive attitude.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: TIPS Certificate; Food Safety Certification; valid Driver's License required. This position is required to be listed on the parent company's (Blount Fine Foods) Approved Driver's list (a positive MVR is necessary [9 points or below] - as stated in the parent company's Driver Policy).
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Equivalent; 6 months restaurant experience preferred. Successful candidate will have experience with both Front of the House and Back of the House.
Blount Fine Foods, Inc - 18 months ago