The Provider Practice Liaison is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with physicians and their office staff for either State Products or the OPA (Optimum Physician Alliance) Network.
Primary Job Duties:
- Responsible for the oversight of assigned provider offices. Aligns with clinical support team to deliver superior service, consistent practice support functions and operational excellence. (25%)
- Participates in the deployment of innovative strategies to engage the provider network in delivering quality care. Helps ensure adoption of Health IT solutions aimed to connect the network through single-patient view EMR technology. (25%)
- Maintains ongoing relationships with physicians. Participates in alignment with the multidisciplinary team approach to provider engagement. Assists with implementation of company strategies including marketing, cost containment, etc. May analyze performance including trends, practice patterns, cost utilization and access and educate providers to ensure cost appropriate care in support of Health Care Services initiatives. (25%)
- Administers operational strategies for individual providers and provider groups related to administrative efficiencies and provider support. (15%)
- Interfaces with network physicians and office staff, as well as clinical support team to develop and implement health services programs. (10%)
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelors Degree (Healthcare Administration,Nursing)
- Public presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- High degree of business maturity and demonstrated confidentiality
- High energy level and ability to project enthusiasm
- Polished, professional image and reputation
- Demonstrated personal accountability
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving history required due to travel involved with this position (DMV check will be conducted to review candidate's driving record)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of care coordination, managed care, health insurance industry and the provider community, a plus
3-5 years work experience required. Experience working with provider- or customer-facing teams. Experience working within a provider office setting in an administrative role is preferred. Masters degree preferred. NYS RN or Qualified Heathcare Professional required.
Masters Degree (Healthcare Administration,Nursing)
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks
- Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc)
- Must be able to accommodate local travel. Valid drivers license and acceptable driving history required due to travel involved with this position (DMV check will be conducted to review candidate's driving record)
- Qualified Healthcare Professional
- Driver's License/DMV Check Required
HealthNow New York Inc. is one of New York’s leading health care companies that provide access to quality health care and innovative...