It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
You will play a critical role responsible for promoting and marketing the company’s homecare services.
- Works in the field promoting, marketing company’s homecare services.
- Establishes and develops new business contacts.
- Maintains current relationships.
- Develops and implements a sales and marketing plan.
- Works with current and perspective clients to include physicians, hospitals, home health agencies, clinics and other potential referral resources in specified territory.
- Maintains effective time management, promote excellent customer service, and support company’s culture at all times.
- Ongoing product/service knowledge.
- Identifies client needs and offers viable solutions.
- Responsible for pre arranged meetings and “cold calling” efforts.
- Manages expense/budget appropriately.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts.
- Monitors competitor’s activity and product offerings.
- Plans work schedules with weekly and monthly objectives.
- Demonstrates proficient administrative, phone, and data entry skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2 year Provider Relations experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Required to uphold the principles of compliance as outlined in the Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook and related policies and procedures.
- Supports and participates in the mandatory Corporate Compliance Program training initiative on an annual or more frequent basis, as required.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Univita Health - 9 months ago