HUGHES TELEMATICS, INC.
Information is the fuel that drives our business. When plentiful, information enables sound business decisions. When well-analyzed, it has the power to effect change. When shared with others, it sparks improvement. At HUGHES Telematics, we are pioneering patented technologies and innovative services designed to harness the power of the vehicle information network – real-time, anytime. From reducing the cost of vehicle manufacturing, service and ownership to supercharging fleet productivity, safety and convenience, we are setting new standards in the vehicle Telematics industry. What could be achieved with the right information? Imagine the possibilities we have.
We are delivering the next generation of vehicle information-based technologies and services - today. Our patented systems allow complete connectivity to any make or model vehicle, but that is just the beginning. What really differentiates us from other companies is our broad portfolio of services. Each designed to significantly improve vehicle and customer relationship management potential while greatly reducing costs. Whether in the business of automotive manufacturing, dealer operations, fleet management or affiliated services such as insurance or car rental, we can help map out the fastest road to greater efficiency and revenue. We will also demonstrate solutions never thought practical. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions for this position and meet the physical requirements needed to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Position Summary Description:
The Provisioning Analyst provides support services for complex technical provisioning systems and applications. The Provisioning Analyst serves as a solutions expert as it pertains to provisioning functions.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide escalated phone based support.
- Provide day to day provisioning support in resolving user/system issues to internal teams. Assist in troubleshooting difficult calls/E-mails/IssueTraks.
- Conduct regular evaluations of system processes to ensure that expectations of provisioning services are met.
- Validate reports in OBIEE through comparison with prior reports, other similar reports and deductive reasoning. Provide reports of services implementations, usage and terminations on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with Wireless Supervisor to compile, analyze and reconcile data obtained from Wireless Providers with customer data and condense it into a comprehensive monthly report.
- Assist with installation and troubleshooting of wireless services provisioning and activations.
- Follow-up with Wireless Supervisor and Service Delivery Manager concerning client feedback and developing response back to client. Review daily, weekly, monthly reports with Manager.
- Encourages collaboration among team members to articulate and promote team work.
- Work closely with Manager to develop and/or maintain all Department processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Lead and/or participate in project teams to ensure that the support of the Department and/or Organization is represented and informed appropriately.
- Analyze complex processes and reduce and simplify them into clear, concise and logically ordered presentations and instructions.
- Continue to gain critical knowledge of each system that is utilized by the client and/or Organization. Share critical information with peers and ensure that procedural information is current and accurate.
- Must have experience with the fundamentals of systems analysis, functional configuration and testing, methods of developing operational process specification. Strong experience as a Provisioning Analyst for medium size companies with experience documenting database structures and data dictionaries assessing business processes to identify improvements, opportunities and solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Must have excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced environment, be able to handle multiple tasks, demonstrating independent working skills and strong work ethic. The preferred candidate will have.
- The Provisioning Analyst must use strong leadership skills, outstanding customer care skills and technical abilities to manage the day-to-day responsibilities as department specified Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Must have superior analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills, the ability to create, maintain process & procedural documentation, a comprehensive understanding of device provisioning; including but not limited to wireless communications.
- Must have Expert/Master knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Internet. Must have Expert/Master knowledge of internal programs: IssueTrak, Vehicle Provisioning, SharePoint, Tech Portal, Siebel, OBIEE, TCUM portal.
- Must have strong Leadership Skills, Team Building Skills, Ability to Multi-task, Demonstrated Strong Oral and Presentation Skills, Demonstrated Ability to Be Objective, Demonstrated Interviewing Skills, Conflict Resolution/De-escalation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Work under Deadlines, ability to work within many diverse groups, ability to Work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate Effectively, Demonstrated Ability to Provide excellent Customer Service, Particularly over the Phone and in E-mail format, Demonstrated Cultural Sensitivity , Ability to Work Independently and as a Member of a Team, Strong Organization Skills.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written.
- BA or equivalent work experience
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Employee is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 10 lbs.
Hughes Telematics, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to Search Results
Verizon - 2 years ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...