Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Working within the Sales Operations group, the Provisioning Lead will be responsible for maintaining accurate fulfillment of customer entitlements and orders.
• Collaborate cross functionally to ensure customer accounts are provisioned according to contract terms
• Facilitate feedback to management and cross functional teams regarding necessary changes and updates, including policy changes, product changes and system changes
• Work with Sales and Finance to audit customer usage and ensure correct entitlements
• Interface with Support and Professional Services, as appropriate
• Analyze data, metrics, reports and other information in order to identify trends and develop action plans to address challenges
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or related fields
• 2-4+ years of experience in a provisioning capacity, sales operations or related roles
• Prior experience working for cloud business software application is highly desired
• Prior experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is highly desired
• Must be detailed orientated; Strong analytical and technical skills
• Ability to work independently and cross functionally
• Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
• Must be able to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
Intacct - 17 months ago