Nsight, parent company of Cellcom, Nsight Telservices, and Nsight Tower wants YOU to join our team! Our family of companies provides wireless, business and residential local service, long distance, internet, web hosting and tower erection and maintenance services in the Midwest. Our green initiatives, commitment to customer service and local philanthropic efforts make us an employer of choice in the state of Wisconsin. We’re looking for individuals who are driven, enthusiastic and care about our community. More importantly, we like to hire people looking to grow with an organization and those who are excited about the ever-changing telecommunications industry.
Performs activations, number porting and account maintenance for post and prepaid cellular services. Performs isolation and resolution steps with account setups, ESN changes, upgrades, number changes, market changes, port in and port outs. Uses multiple systems to validate account information and downloading to switch and/or product specific databases. Document and maintain systems procedures. Reports Cellcom system issues to the Help Desk.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Completes service activations, communicates with distribution channels, and, ensures all data is available for prompt and accurate entry in accordance with company standards and rate plan/ multi-user plan requirements.
2. Reviews credit information and determines if adjustments need to be made to the required security deposit.
3. Performs account maintenance functions including features, equipment, rate plan, account changes, as well as referral credits. In order to perform maintenance, must be knowledgeable about all products, promotions and service.
4. Performs other business support tasks such as switch, paging, voicemail, push to talk, prepaid, and porting system updates and changes.
5. Use each interaction with sales, agents, customers, and other service providers as a proactive opportunity to gain long-term loyalty and financial commitment.
6. Monitors porting system queues and completes all porting requests on a timely and accurate basis; may be required to call sales, agent, customer and/or old service provider in order to complete the order. Advises customer when order is complete.
7. Follows up on returned equipment, deactivated account, and bill contract penalty with ported out customers.
8. Troubleshoots and resolves system setup customer problems; if can’t resolve pass on information and trouble to appropriate individuals.
9. Reports all system issues to NBill, provides details of issues, and updates employees when resolved.
10. Create and maintain instructions for account setups, existing account maintenance, as well as system information for the switch, pager, voicemail, Push-to-talk, prepaid, porting and Quicklink.
11. Create and maintain system setup and system troubleshooting procedures for Cellcom products and services.
12. Answer QuickLink Help Desk calls from agents; aid with QuickLink functionality, enhancement suggestions and issues and occasionally provide training.
13. Updates and maintains the CNAM (Calling Name Admin Maintenance) database. Reports issues to NBill.
14. Continually learn and enhance knowledge of products, services, rate plans, and features.
15. Performs additional related duties as requested or required. That may include, but not be limited to, account reconciliation, system reconciliation and other special projects.
Four-year high school education or equivalency required; associate degree preferred. Must have three year’s experience of computer basics in a service environment with two of those years being in a customer service role. Cellular order processing, credit evaluation experience, number porting, cellular switch experience, paging, voicemail and prepaid database knowledge a plus.