General Summary of Position:
We are seeking detail oriented, highly motivated professionals that have 1-2 years experience in a processing and/or data intensive position. Professionals with provisioning experience in the telecommunications industry would be ideal. This individual will be utilizing our proprietary databases to review, make changes, and submit orders timely and accurately for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Same day pre-order/support preparation of conversions for assigned team.
- Requesting and tracking customer records requests from CLEC’s
- Maintaining relationship with the Premiers and Sales
- Maintaining daily queue
- Maintaining daily goals as set by Department Manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Great work ethic
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of Telecommunications industry experience
Granite Telecommunications - 15 months ago
Granite Telecommunications is looking for rock solid growth as a reseller of telecommunications services to commercial clients in the US and...