Fulltime, civilian Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (employee of CasePro) to provide services under the Wounded, Ill, and Injured program at the Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner CasePro hires will have:
1. MSN degree from a NP program accredited by either the NLNAC, or the CCNE.
2. Certification as an Adult or Family Psychiatric-Mental Health Practitioner by the ANCC.
3. An active, unrestricted license to practice as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner from any one of the 50 States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
4. 1 year of experience (inpatient or outpatient) as a PNP within the last 2 years.
5. If not currently certified in CPR or BLS, must obtain prior to starting work.
6. U.S. citizenship.
The schedule will be:
** Monday - Friday; 8.5 hrs per day (1/2 uncompensated break)
** 80 hours of service every two weeks
** Accrue 8 hours of personal leave for each 80 hour period (typical pay period)
** Services are not normally required on the day of the observance of a Federal holiday (80 hours per year)
A Navy generated job description is available from the CasePro Recruiting Department.
Submit your resume/CV to the email provided by Indeed, or upload your profile at CasePro's website, www.caseproinc.com.
CasePro is a civilian employer for the U.S. Navy and Army. Our medical and mental health services employees provide their expertise on U.S....