CasePro is a Federal Contracting Employer that provides medical services to the United States Navy. We are currently seeking a Psychiatric Technician or LPN/LVN for the Naval Branch Clinic in Millington, TN to work with the Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (PH and TBI) program. The Clinic is open from 7am – 4pm, Monday through Friday and the healthcare worker will work no more than 80 hour per 2 week period.
- Possess a Associate of Arts Degree in Behavior Science or a Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Behavior Science related field
- Minimum of 12 months full time experience within the preceding 24 months as a Psychiatric Technician
- Current certification as a Psychiatric Technician OR Certification from a Military Training Program as a Psychiatric Technician OR Current, unrestricted license to practice as a LPN/LVN in any of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands and current state or national certification in the subspecialty of Psychiatry
- For LPN/LVN that must have 24 months of full-time experience with the preceding 36 months working in a mental health clinic or inpatient facility and must be a graduate from a LPN or LVN program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC)
- Approximately 3.5 weeks of accrued paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance offered
Indeed - 12 months ago
CasePro is a civilian employer for the U.S. Navy and Army. Our medical and mental health services employees provide their expertise on U.S....