CRAssociates has a rewarding opportunity for Psychiatrist at a California correctional facility in San Diego, CA!
If you are committed to helping others and making a difference join our team today!
We offer industry leading pay, medical benefits, and a full-time work schedule!
* Meet with mentally ill patients for crisis interventions, face-to-face interviews, ect.
* Conduct initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychiatric, and substance abuse case history to assess patients' needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation.
* Conduct clinically sound suicide risk evaluations including clinical reviews and applying suicide risk assessment protocols.
* Participate in Interdisciplinary Treatment Team (IDTT) meetings.
* Document all care provided to patients.
* Perform mental status exam (MSE) in face-to-face interviews.
* Review, examine and diagnose psychiatric patients of all ages and patient records and files in mental health program to determine progress.
* Provide clinical consultation to psychiatric staff on unusual, complex, or serious problems and cases where technical expertise is needed.
* Administer psychiatric treatment with assistance, as necessary, from other health care providers.
* Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of work experience within the last three (3) years.
* Valid License in the state of California.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must.
If you are a Psychiatrist who takes pride in your work, apply today for immediate consideration!
For additional information, please contact Erin Brugman 703-550-8145 ext. 4519
CRAssociates - 8 months ago