ThriveBoston Counseling and Life Coaching is seeking a fully licensed psychiatrist to join our team in Cambridge.
Thrive Boston Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Boston or Cambridge, MA. We believe that anyone can benefit from counseling and life coaching. Many of our clients are successful individuals and couples who know, as we do, that everyone has the potential to grow—to Thrive. At Thrive, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling (or life coaching), and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow—to Thrive.
We are looking for a psychiatrist who possesses experience helping adult individuals and couples. This is a full or part time position. Qualified candidates will possess a current MA license.
Qualifications for this Position Include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience helping individuals and couples
- A positive approach toward client care
- The ability to work day / early evening hours
- Psychological testing experience
- Excellent professional references
To learn more, visit: http://thriveboston.com or http://thriveworks.com
- Great, flexible schedule. You get to set your own hours. Really. If you need a day, take a day. If you need a week, take a week.
- We do the insurance credentialing for you.
- Great pay. At Thriveworks, we don’t contract employees. You are a full time employee (save on self-employment tax).
- Join a national, thriving company. We have 6 offices up and down the East coast.
TO APPLY: Reply to this job posting by sending us a resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.