Central Minnesota Mental Health Center's highly qualified and diversified staff have been providing mental health and chemical dependency services to residents of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties for over 50 years.
CMMHC is governed by a Board of Directors with representatives from each of the four counties. As a non-profit tax exempt corporation, the agency is supported by patient fees and public and private funds.
- Provide a wide range of quality mental health and chemical dependency services designed to meet the diversified needs of the communities.
- Help individuals with chronic and acute emotional disabilities regain an active level of functioning and involvement in the community.
- Serve as a community resource for mental health education that will reduce the incidence of emotional disability and substance abuse within the community.
CMMHC has an exciting opportunity for a full time psychiatrist at our St Cloud Center. The Psychiatrist is responsible for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental disorders of clients in an out-patient setting. The psychiatrist works in collaboration with agency mental health professionals, clinicians, case managers and nurses.
- MD or DO degree and completed approved residency program in psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatrist
- 3 years’ community mental health experience preferred
- Maintain professional competencies and appropriate licensure