Sweetser is looking for a Psychologist in our Brunswick, ME and Lewiston, ME facilities to provide psychological assessments and therapy to children, adolescents, families and adults.
1. Conduct psychological assessments for children and adults.
2. Provide consultation to therapists, nurse practitioners, case managers and others providers to assist with optimal treatment planning and continued care for clients.
3. Review of psychological assessment with families and involved providers as needed.
4. Participate in team meetings as scheduled.
5. Provide consultation regarding organizational functioning and program development.
6. Assist with inventory and requesting the ordering of test supplies.
7. Provide data regarding assessment services to Director of Outpatient Services.
8. Participate on Sweetser advisory groups as assigned.
9. Participate in a planned continuing education program consistent with licensing requirements, professional interest, and program needs.
10. Provide consultation and staff training for Sweetser programs as requested.
11. Attend Sweeter training pertinent to this position.
12. Abide by Sweetser policies and personnel practices
13. Participate in scheduled psychology staff meetings.
- Currently licensed (or eligible) as a psychologist by the Board of Examiner of Psychologists of Maine.
- Doctorate in clinical, counseling, school or related area of psychology, preferably from an APA approved program. General Requirements
§ Good mental and physical health commensurate with the demands of the position.
§ Personal qualities including professional demeanor, creativity, integrity, initiative, flexibility, and interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with staff of varying backgrounds and professional disciplines. Benefits
- View Sweetser's Benefits Package