Vericare is presently searching for a full time Psychologist to provide services to our partnering facilities in the Pasadena area.
The psychologist will provide psychological evaluations and treatments to our geriatric population. Working as part of a interdisciplinary team, providing individual, group, and family therapy addressing education and adjustment related to depression, anxiety, Alzheimer's and neurological disorders.
- assessing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior;
- devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues;
- offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, addiction, social and interpersonal problems and challenging behavior;
- providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work;
- carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of healthcare settings.
Must have a current license in the state of practice, NPI and all necessary credentials.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vericare - 11 months ago