ThriveBoston Counseling and Life Coaching is seeking a fully licensed psychologist to join our new team in Cambridge, MA.
We are looking for a psychologist who possesses experience helping adult individuals and couples. This is a full or part time position with the potential to grow into a full caseload. Qualified candidates will possess a current Mass license.
Qualifications for this Position Include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience helping individuals and couples
- A positive approach toward client care
- The ability to work day / early evening hours
- Psychological testing experience
- Excellent professional references
At Thriveworks, it’s our goal to to provide the most client-centric counseling and life coaching care anywhere, and true to this mission, Thriveworks counselors have built a strong reputation for providing a gold-standard level of service.
- Great, flexible schedule. You get to set your own hours. Really. If you need a day, take a day. If you need a week, take a week.
- We do the insurance credentialing for you.
- Great pay. At Thriveworks, we don’t contract employees. You are a full time employee (save on self-employment tax).
- Join a national, thriving company. We have 6 offices up and down the East coast.
TO APPLY: Reply to this job posting by sending us a resume and cover letter at email@example.com. In addition, please visit our site for more information: http://thriveworks.com/
Thriveworks - 11 months ago