The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery is seeking qualified Kitchen Managers to lead our newest location. We are a high volume sports-themed pub with whimsical influences from England, Ireland, Scotland AND the U.S.- that’s what makes us “tilted”. We were recently named the #2 fastest growing franchise restaurant in the U.S. and awarded the Nation’s Restaurant News “One to Watch in 2010”. If you’re experienced, outgoing, not afraid to bring your own enthusiasm and fun into the workplace, then we may be looking for you. Qualifications:
The Tilted Kilt is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to workplace diversity.
- Can follow procedures that are put into place
- Has the knowledge to seek out ways to improve costs
- Can work every position in a kitchen
- Oversee and maintain all product inventory levels
- Has the ability to schedule others
- Forecast usages and plan accordingly
- Understand, monitor and manage COGS
- Strong sanitation practices and cleanliness of the kitchen
- Hiring, scheduling, training and motivating of kitchen staff
- Maintain payroll numbers to a pre-determined budget.
- Complete weekly inventory procedures and adjust food costs accordingly
- Order/purchase all raw ingredients and packaging from designated suppliers. Manage inventory of raw materials and finished goods in order to minimize waste.
Go to tiltedkilt.com to see what we’re all about.
The Tilted Kilt prides itself in the fact that its Calendar Girls are... read more.