Job Requisition Number: 80024
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Chamblee, GA, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
CACI serves the U.S. government to include the uniformed services, veterans, and citizens by accelerating the transformation of healthcare through the application of new healthcare strategies and technology. We provide transformational functional subject matter expertise and health IT services to the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense Military Health System, and the Department of Health and Human Services, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and the Federal Drug Administration. Our healthcare professionals bring in-depth, first-hand understanding of both practitioners' and patients' needs to every project, always keeping the focus on solutions and services to support the delivery of efficient and effective patient care. From on-site medical logistics, facility management, and business process re-engineering to the development of patient information sharing, electronic medical records integration, and information assurance, we focus on the patient, ensuring that systems and processes at the backbone of health organizations are running efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and develops data management systems, including computer programs to monitor data quality
- Communicates with project areas regarding study activities and protocols
- Analyzes data for reports, presentations and publications
- Assists in the review of study data for data quality; organizes study files, including data and correspondence files
- Performs scientific, medical and research literature searches in fields including but not limited to Behavioral and Social Sciences, Epidemiology, and Laboratory and prepares slides for scientific presentations
- Provides analytic support to multi-disciplinary teams in order to accomplish public health research and program goals
This position is in support of future opportunities. We are reviewing resumes now, however, and as we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, of which approximately three (3) years must be specialized in the areas of public health promotion and prevention utilizing public and private partnerships
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...