Technology & Management Solutions
About ICF International:
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF is seeking a public health communications manager to support CDC in its efforts to control and eventually end the HIV/AIDS epidemic. This manager will provide a wide range of communication support from strategic planning and stakeholder engagement to branding and materials development, reaching back to leverage the skills and expertise of our 250 strategic communications professionals whenever needed. To be successful in this position, you will need to be proactive, detail oriented, client focused and have a diverse background of working across communication tasks and activities. This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
- Master of Public Health
- 20+ years of experience in managing public health projects targeting minority populations
- Experience providing capacity-building and technical assistance to agencies and health care centers
- 7+ years of experience communicating about HIV
- Experience managing staff
- 10+ years working for a consulting firm, PR agency, or similar
- Experience consulting for CDC or elsewhere at HHS
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Superior personal interaction skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a broad range of audiences from every level of an organization—from senior vice president to junior associate
- Good judgment and maturity to interact with clients and teammates of all levels and work styles
- A proactive, strategic thinker and problem-solver
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...