Located in brand-new state-of-the-art offices in West Los Angeles, Murphy O'Brien is a creative public relations agency celebrating over 23 years of success. Murphy O’Brien is one of the leading luxury/lifestyle PR agencies in the country. Our current client list includes luxurious hotels and resorts around the world, and some of the most successful restaurant and food companies in the country. For a detailed client list please go to www.murphyobrien.com.
Primary job responsibilities will be to:
- Pitch media and secure high profile placements
- Organize press trips and media tours
- Generate monthly reports for clients
- Work with team to create exciting trends and story angles
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 2-3 years Public Relations agency experience
- Excellent media pitching skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- A clip book showcasing recent media placements that appeared in national and regional publications
- Ability to multi-task and excel on five to six accounts
- Desire to travel
- Close media contacts (including national media)
- Ability to generate creative story angles
Agency experience is strongly preferred. A BA/BS from a four-year accredited university is required.
Murphy O'Brien is committed to growing our employees' careers and we care deeply about employee longevity. We have numerous employees who have been with the agency for over five years and some for over 10 years! We offer a competitive salary, full medical and dental, vision, a 401K Plan with matching, a generous vacation policy and the opportunity to work in a creative environment, with lots of fun perks. Visit us at www.murphyobrien.com for more information. Please note that you will only hear back from us if your qualifications meet our needs.
Murphy O’Brien is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MUST LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES REGION.
Please send resume in a Word attachment via email.