We are currently recruiting for the following open position:
Department/Division: Public Relations
Title: Public Relations Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Chanel Inc. a leader in the luxury good industry is seeking a Public Relations Assistant responsible for assisting the SVP of Chanel Creative Services & Public Relations. The ideal candidate can work with little direction, must be detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Extremely heavy calendar management
- Act as true gatekeeper
- Intense e-mail traffic – manage, prioritize and respond to (if appropriate) all correspondences
- Close collaboration with Assistants to Leadership Team members and Executives both locally and globally
- Processing expense reports in a timely manner and maintaining Corporate budget
- General duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
Minimum Education: High School Diploma with related work experience; College Degree a plus
Minimum Years of Experience : 1 year relayed work experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Chanel Inc.is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must have previous experience greeting and/or interacting with people from all over the world at various levels inside and outside the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities from multiple sources with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Must have quick, accurate and consistent decision making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Apple products, Lotus Notes)
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
- Professional phone manner and interpersonal communication skills. Basic knowledge and awareness of French helpful but not required
- Must have the ability to stay calm under pressure and think on your feet
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion brand that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories....