• Performs research as directed by the Vice President, PR.
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
• Assists with maintaining Public Relations archive.
• Assists with public relations budget tracking and maintenance.
• Performs administrative support functions
• Coordinates travel arrangements and makes reservations
• Formats, types and proofs letters, memos, forms, labels, agendas, notices, reports, requests for proposals, contracts or other correspondence.
• Proofreads and edits press releases and marketing materials as necessary.
• Responds to questions, requests, or problems or directs to appropriate person/department.
• Opens, sorts and distributes mail and various documents; prepares and processes outgoing mail, mass mailings, package pickup etc.; determines appropriate routing for correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains various filing systems.
• Assists with maintaining database(s) and/or tracking logs related to public relations functions or activities; enters data or verifies information for accuracy; updates database(s) as needed; prints reports; files or submits documents/reports to Senior Manager/PR Specialist.
• Prepares various types of reports as needed
• Performs duties in support of various meetings, including: organizing meeting sites and scheduling meetings; organizing and maintaining documents, records and related information; preparing agendas materials; sending notifications; setting up and attending meetings; preparing reports and related documents; monitoring audiovisual equipment; and taking/transcribing notes and preparing minutes.
• One to three years of progressively responsible experience in administration or public relations; or,
• Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2 years ago - save job
Scripps Networks Interactive is a global media company and the Leader in Lifestyle Media. Our power-house brands -- HGTV, DIY Network, Food...