Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Job ID: 17687
Location: New York,NY, US
Line of Business: Epsilon
About the Opportunity
Provides support in communicating the corporate image through researching, writing and editing, press releases, white papers, byline articles, presentations, online communications and other related documents. Assists with the development and execution of tactical PR plans. Supports subject matter experts across the organization on a variety of key topic areas. Collaborates closely with parent company’s PR and IR teams and agencies. Handles media inquiries, creates media opportunities and works to get favorable stories in the press. Helps coordinate PR activities such as awards/industry recognition, media events and trade shows.
* Write company press releases and other PR materials
* Work with subject matter experts on thought leadership driven PR execution including byline articles, POVs, award submission, etc.
* Generate media opportunities, pitch stories, coordinate interviews and prep subject matter experts for opportunities
* Track media coverage and generate reports on visibility and share of voice
* Work with parent company on corporate efforts including corporate social responsibility
* Provide coverage when Senior Director of Strategic Communications is on maternity leave (October/November/December 2013)
* BA in a related field
* 5-7 years of public relations experience (in-house or agency)
* Strong media contacts and media relations skills
* Deep understanding of the media landscape
* Strong oral and written communication, analytical and creative skills
* Ability to multi-task, strong organization skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of the direct and digital marketing industry a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data - 7 months ago
This firm makes e-mail marketing easy. Epsilon Data Management is a leading provider of direct marketing and customer relationship...