The Public Relations Manager plays a crucial role within Big Ass Fans’ brand team, driving the company image through a mix of media tactics, community/customer relations and strategic partnership development. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of building and executing national public relations strategies. He or she will collaborate with brand management to craft the company image and promote it through varying PR tactics, including editorial securement/writing, sponsorship, partnership development and award garnishment. All efforts must align with the company’s strategic vision for growth and brand building.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Identify and pursue game-changing PR opportunities
- • Work closely with brand management to establish goals and objectives
- • Evaluate PR opportunities including sponsorships, awards, events and editorial
- • Mentor members of the PR group
- • Guide writing team in support of a content strategy for national editorial and press
- • Act as the face of the company at local and national events
- • Build and leverage relationships with key partners, media personnel and public
- • Prepare publication of internal and external communication
- • Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or a closely related field is required
- • 5 to 10 years of experience in some combination of: marketing planning, public relations strategy, community relations, business development
- • An excellent communicator and writer
Who we are and what we do.
FOUNDED IN 1999, Lexington, KY-based Big Ass Fans quickly became the world’s premier designer, manufacturer and seller of high volume/low speed industrial ceiling fans.
BEING THE BEST demands our steadfast commitment to quality, and at the heart of that endeavor are our employees. From our top-notch R&D team to our warehouse employees, everything we do centers on being the best.
WHAT ARE BIG ASS FANS? They are 8-24 ft. diameter, virtually-silent industrial ceiling fans designed to provide comfort while reducing energy consumption. Big Ass Fans have applications in industries such as: Agriculture, Athletics, Aviation, Manufacturing and Warehousing.
Big Ass Fans - 23 months ago
Big Ass Fan Company, the name says it all. Delta T Corporation, doing business as Big Ass Fans, makes six-to-24 foot diameter ceiling fans....