Public Relations Manager
9876 Wilshire Blvd
Promotes a positive image of the hotel. Maintains correspondence with media representatives, composes, edits and distributes news releases and informational pieces and entertains industry professionals. Speaks publicly and travels to promote the hotel an
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls and international award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandÆs reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
A Public Relations Manager promotes a positive image of the hotel. Maintains correspondence with media representatives, composes, edits and distributes news releases and informational pieces and entertains industry professionals. Speaks publicly and travels to promote in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive communications and public relations program that will enhance the hotel’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all hotel communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, media appearances, press release development, property promotions and so forth.
- Must use and engage social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to promote the hotel
- Ensure articulation of the Hotel’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the hotels, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external
- Assist in the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all hotel publications, marketing materials and support collateral. Must have copywriting experience with a working knowledge of Associate Press writing style
- Help to coordinate media interest in the hotel and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
What benefits will I receive?
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton WorldwideÆs Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Hilton Worldwide has over 4,400 hotels in 97 countries where your passion for the hospitality industry can lead to an exciting future!...