NutraClick is currently seeking an innovative and motivated PR Manager to drive business and tech media relations, create the PR agenda, develop communication materials, lead social media strategy and manage community relations. The PR manager must have a high level of executive presence as they will be regularly interfacing and providing communications council to the sr. leadership team. The candidate must be both a strong leader and collaborator with solid writing and communication skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to proactively follow up on all projects and see them through to completion. The successful candidate will be a results-driven and solutions-oriented individual adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, and embrace working collaboratively with a high-energy group of individuals. PR Manager will report directly to the CEO for corporate PR and dotted line to CMO for brand PR.
- Manages the day-to-day operation of Public Relations activities and tactics related to multiple brand initiatives and programs.
- Develop the overall company’s public relations agenda.
- Provide communications council to the CEO and executive team.
- Engage in routine media outreach based on brands and new product features.
- Draft media relations materials.
- Maintain social media presence.
- Developing and driving results for annual plan and editorial calendar.
- Driving local media relations including assisting in networking events to promote NutraClick’s local reputation.
- Work closely with the brand team to align messaging across all channels.
- Being pulse on business and providing council on what/when we can pitch.
- Assist with Executive Management Team communication including business announcements, presentations, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Managing PR relationships with vendors.
- 5-9 years of related PR experience (consumer products, consumer-tech, media, agency or corporate environment).
- Bachelor’s Degree (PR, Advertising, Marketing Communications focus preferred)
- Must have knowledge and experience of traditional and new / social / digital media PR tactics.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are essential.
NutraClick - 23 months ago
We are a technology-enabled, digital marketing powerhouse that builds brands.
We begin with innovative products, developed in-house to...