Klunk & Millan is looking for someone who can develop and oversee big-picture strategies while addressing clients’ daily changing needs. A person who can stay ahead of industry best-practices and competitor brand activity. A person that is an effective communicator in-person, via email and phone. A person who is prepared to roll up his/her sleeves to write press releases, case studies, marketing materials, etc., and identify media opportunities to generate editorial placements for our B2B and B2C clients.
Is that you? Then here are the basics:
- 4-year degree in journalism, PR/communications, marketing, English, or related field
- 3-5 years experience with B2B and B2C accounts (client or agency side)
- Solid track record of managing sustained PR initiatives as well as introducing new products/services to the marketplace
- Proven experience with creative copy development and proposal writing
- Proven experience with maintaining and building trust in client relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
- Able to work independently, asking lots of questions to make the output of every project better
- Comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in real-time with tight deadlines
- A collaborator and "doer"
- Excellent at client and media relations
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Always driving for new ideas
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Cision, Drupal and/or Contactology
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as the opportunity to work with a very talented team of advertising/marketing professionals in the Lehigh Valley.
No phone calls please.
Indeed - 20 months ago