Under general supervision, protects employees, patients, visitors, medical staff, physical plant and equipment and enforces all hospital regulations. Controls traffic inside and outside buildings and performs related public safety duties as assigned. In addition, under direct supervision, assists in the vehicular transportation of elderly and handicapped patients to and from Loretto Hospital or other designated locations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have full working knowledge of security principles and practices. Full working knowledge of hospital safety procedures.
- Excellent communication skills is imperative
- CPI and Team Restraint Required