Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Publicist, you must have a knack for forging relationships with traditional media and influencers while working closely with the social media teams. Excellent communication skills are a must, especially smart writing skills to generate impactful press materials. Strategic thinking and attention to detail is key.
- Minimum of 5 years of Public Relations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related areas of study
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Experience writing and editing corporate brand and press materials
- Strong media relationships
- Experience working with tech and/or consumer media preferred
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and be proactive, as well as work effectively in a team and across different departments
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Fuhu, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...