About the Job: |
We seek winners who believe in performance marketing and share our vision for helping online and offline publishers maximize the efficiency of their media and improve the performance of their campaigns by leveraging call performance marketing. The right person is a motivated and customer-focused sales professional who will help publishers understand the value of call performance marketing and assist in getting them active in promoting pay-per-call campaigns launched on our partners ’ networks.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Build and Manage active, high-integrity relationships to recruit and retain online and offline publishers to work with advertisers on our partners ’ networks on a performance basis.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast of prospective online and offline publishers.
- Set and achieve quarterly objectives that are consistent with company objectives and strategy.
- Analyze and assess pay-per-call publisher promotions; provide feedback and guidance to optimize performance.
- Identify and execute publisher acquisition and growth strategies.
- Engage publishers on the pay-per-call solution, educate their teams and get them actively promoting campaigns.
- Attend industry and partner events to network with potential pay-per-call publishers.
- Communicate publisher feedback and suggestions internally.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with RingRevenue: RingRevenue does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, RingRevenue employees or any other company location. RingRevenue is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Be enthusiastic, performance-driven with proven record of success.
- Do not require close supervision.
- Excellent communication skills with a very strong “customer first ” orientation.
- Ability to think analytically, set clear priorities, and resolve multi-party issues.
- Strong understanding of online advertising and a good working knowledge of multi-channel advertising, including affiliate and CPA networks, lead generation, email marketing and direct response marketing.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Become the point of reference within the partner organization on emerging trends.
- Possess solid business and contract negotiation skills.
- Two years experience in digital media sales or buying.
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns. Be able to define your involvement.
- Direct experience working as a publisher with ad networks or multi channel contact centers a plus.
- Bachelor ’s degree required.
RingRevenue, Inc. - 2 years ago