Why join us?
Being a part of the Commission Junction team rocks. Year after year, we get to work with the top online brands as the #1 Affiliate Marketing company in the industry and the fun doesn’t stop there. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to pursue an entry-level account management role at a company where your trajectory for growth is limitless. In fact, it is with roles like these that many of CJ’s business leaders got their start. If you catch us wearing irritatingly big smiles, just excuse us. We’re doing great things here and wouldn’t want to do them anywhere else!
Commission Junction's Publisher Development Representative is focused on customer satisfaction and is dedicated to helping build a publisher base that is unmatched in the industry. The ideal candidate excels at answering questions, solving problems, and performing advanced tasks for Commission Junction clients. The Publisher Development Representative is also tasked with maintaining a portfolio of client relationships and continuing to grow and nurture their continued success .
Is this you?
* You exercise business discretion and independent judgement
* You’re hyper-focused on customer satisfaction, preferably proven by at least 1 year of experience in a client-facing role.
* Your verbal and written communication skills are exemplary.
* You have a natural ability for analyzing information, including numerical data. Even better, you can effectively use information to make decisions and can communicate this information to others in a manner that is succinct and easy to understand.
* You have proven performance in independently researching and resolving client questions or concerns, the more complex the better.
* You've been successful as a team player with the ability to execute assignments and tasks under general supervision.
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 4 years of related business experience.
ValueClick - 4 months ago