The Senior Manager, Publisher Development will be responsible for identifying and securing new partnerships with publishers to monetize their traffic via company exchange. Candidate should have a demonstrated track record of closing deals with publishers, ad networks, optimizers and other sources of traffic and a developed knowledge of ad exchanges and internet ad sales business models.
Role and Responsibilities:
This person works closely with the GM of Media Services and Director of Publisher Development, to deliver new supply to exchange from publishers, networks and aggregators. The candidate must be able to quickly to identify opportunities, source relationships and close deals. The candidate should also be able to contribute ideas to company’s overall supply acquisition strategy. The position entails elements of sales, account management and a basic knowledge of yield management. The role requires a highly motivated, self-starter, and someone who can interface as easily with external clients as well as internal customers and teams to grow the business. This is a great opportunity for somebody that enjoys deal-making and is excited to join a burgeoning company in an exciting space.
- Revenue and profit generated through own book of business
- Impressions and fill rate delivered to the company exchange
- Proven track record of closing deals with publishers, networks and similar clients
- 1-2 years prior experience in internet advertising with an ad network, publisher, optimizer or similar company
- Experience with account management and a record of client retention
- Proven networking techniques to identify and contact leads
- BA or equivalent; MBA preferred
- A real passion to work in hard-charging start-up environment
Elevate Recruiting Group - 13 months ago