Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide customized fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada to uniquely address the challenges associated with unconventional and conventional oil and gas resource development. Our mission is to provide customized fluids and environmental solutions that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a J ob , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator
Business Unit: Rockwater
Location: Vernal, UT
Career Opportunity Posting Date: September 18, 2013
Position Overview :
The Purchasing and Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Rockies region procurement
process with buying, contracting, vendor selection and other purchasing activities requiring in-depth knowledge
of specific materials and services. Completes relevant paperwork and makes necessary inventory/asset
transactions in inventory/procurement management systems. Performs cycle counts, participates in physical
inventories, and generates scrap transactions as required.
- Obtain and evaluate competitive bids, quotations, etc. from prospective vendors and or contractors for various commodity and service categories as assigned. Select vendors via objective, qualify-able criteria.
- Provide support to Operations / Technical Staff related to strategic sourcing and vendor management.
- Maintain and reconcile inventory records as assigned.
- Conduct post-job well reconciliations of tangible and intangible items as directed.
- Process Material Transfers as assigned.
- Provide Order Request coding support to Operations / Technical Staff as required.
- 3+ years of progressive buying/purchasing experience in Oil & Gas or related business.
- Undergraduate degree is a plus.
- Familiarity with Hydraulic Fracturing Industry field operations (preferably onshore operations).
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 20 months ago - save job