Plumbing Purchasing/Inventory Controller.
*****Please do not apply unless you live in Southern or Northern California.Not accepting applications from other states or countries**************
The Purchasing Agent/Inventory Controller is responsible for procuring merchandise for projects and inventory management. Knowledge and experience in the plumbing products in commercial construction is required to be be a qualified candidate.
He/She enthusiastically works with vendors to obtain the best pricing, delivery and terms of purchase ensuring optimal order fill rates and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze product on hand and projected product needed for projects.
- Create vendor Purchase Orders to maintain right product mix, optimum shelf quantities, and satisfy project requirements.
- Monitor vendor shipments and receipt of merchandise to ensure that they are within acceptable parameters established by the Vice President of Plumbing.
- Perform daily research and resolve all order/delivery discrepancies.
- Negotiate with and maintain successful relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- Perform required file maintenance
- Monitor merchandise returns to ensure timeliness and credit accuracy.
- Maintain market intelligence and report changes in pricing levels and potential problem areas or conditions that could adversely affect the Company’s procurement position.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Knowledge of plumbing products used in commercial construction- Required
- Able to analyze sales and procurement data, and understand market trends to make the best purchasing decisions.
- Possesses excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Education, Training and Experience
- 1+ years purchasing and inventory control experience, wholesale distribution experience preferred
- Knowledge of plumbing products used in commercial construction
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain vendor contact files, appointment calendar and to analyze vendor purchases and sales data
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare coverage
- Sick time
Equal opportunity and equal consideration will be given to all applicants. Bacco Mechanical Inc Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, or other legally protected status. Bacco Mechanical Inc promotes a drug-free workplace
Please visit us @baccomechanical.com
Indeed - 16 months ago
About Bacco Mechanical Inc.
Our Mission is to fulfill the commercial & industrical HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical needs of our...