Visit our website at:
To see why customers value Bunzl, Click here .
Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc. supplies a range of products including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies, and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, non-food retailers, convenience stores and other users. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunzl Distribution is the largest division of Bunzl plc, an international distribution and outsourcing group headquartered in London.
Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses that serve all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada, the Caribbean and parts of Mexico. With more than 4,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
- Maintain current customer and vendor relationships
- Assist wtih inventory control to include inventory review to reduce and eliminate any obsolete materials
- Analyze data to optimize inventory turns and maintain sufficient inventory to meet customer demands
- Work efficiently with other internal departments in the branch
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma is required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in purchasing or relevant business experience is required; preferably in a distribution environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task and must be detail oriented
- Must be a problem solver and demonstrate good negotiation skills
- AS400 experience is highly preferred
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.