: Actively collects, analyzes and reports purchasing/materials data to develop and drive improvements in purchasing and materials management processes, projects and key indicators achieving competitive advantage by continuous improvement of quality, delivery, service and total acquisition cost.
BA Business majors/minors in MIS, Finance, or Operations. Preferred: Dual degree in BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering AND Business in MIS, Finance.
- Assist buyers in the planning and implementation of cost opportunities for direct and indirect material.
- Coordinate implementation of purchasing and materials management processes for direct and indirect material, close gaps, and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Collect and analyze purchasing price and total landed price data, identify cost opportunities and lead cost reduction projects tracking changes and resulting net impact.
- Monitor and maintain information on supply base financial health, shifts in metal and currencies, and set alerts to communicate opportunities and risks.
- Coordinate and drive process improvements. Generate and update process maps.
- Execute local part set up process, vendor prices verification and maintenance in ERP system. Complete inventory reserve analysis.
- Collect and analyze supply chain data (inventory, freight, drop shipments, etc.). Work with cross functional team to identify root causes and implement preventive and corrective action.
- Perform related tasks and special projects as assigned.
Degree as listed above OR equivalent 2-3 years related experience as an analyst. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills; high level of attention to detail. Demonstrated proactive and self-driven work style. Advanced system / process oriented skills. Must be highly proficient in MS Excel.
: Reports to Purchasing Manager. Works closely with IT, Product Management, Buyers. Quality, Inventory Planners and Sales. Has no direct reports; works independently and in teams.
Are you interested?
Please, send us your complete and comprehensive application documents and a CV (in tabular form), qualification and work certificates, state the reference code - or apply online!
ZF Friedrichshafen - 2 years ago