Position is responsible for maintaining accurate record keeping in regard to capital expenditures, vendor pricing and inventory reporting within the company’s procurement system.
Essential Job Functions:
• Purchase materials, arrange for orders and deliveries
• Coordinate with field personal and warehouse for utilization of material
• Work with management to establish accounting standards and guidelines for budget tracking and invoice approvals
• Monitor and track capital funding
• Ensure that invoices are coded, tracked, and coordinated with internal accounting systems for prompt payment
• Process journal entries upon request
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience in purchasing, warehousing or a related field.
• 2 or more years working in cable industry a plus
• Basic business software knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• PeopleSoft experience preferred
• Understanding of warehouse processes and procedures
• Understanding of accounts payable processes
• Ability to organize and analyze data
• Basic grasp of budgeting requirements and process
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...