This key leadership position will optimize the strategic sourcing and supply chain processes for all materials and services in support of our strategic plan, overall cost management, inventory management and profit objectives. The selected candidate will utilize a global approach to the identification, selection and management of key suppliers. In addition, the Purchasing Director will work closely with senior leaders to refine or establish optimal material planning processes to maximize negotiating and inventory leverage. Key duties will include the following:
- Provide consultative guidance to all Holland divisions in the areas of strategic purchasing planning.
- Direct the Purchasing team members in meeting established objectives,
- Lead the identification and relationship management practices for key suppliers.
- Provide input and guidance on contract development with key suppliers.
- Participate in annual strategic planning events, budget development and related financial reporting.
- Manage and report on departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Travel to select international and domestic supplier sites.
Holland LP - 20 months ago