- Implement commodity sourcing strategies to address market supply conditions, technology roadmaps, and service needs and forecast.
- Identify, source, and screen contractors to establish a supply base to support new construction projects and ongoing services for existing operational sites.
- Conduct rigorous RFQ processes including coordinating clarifications with engineering, analyzing quotation response, detailed cost analysis, and preparing sourcing recommendations.
- Lead negotiations including final pricing and the establishment of service orders or master service agreements.
- Execute daily purchase orders in support of assigned areas of responsibility, per defined corporate strategies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-7 years’ experience required in Purchasing and Supply Chain management. Preference for highly engineered components, capital equipment, and / or Aftermarket - Post Sales Supply Chain efforts
- Strong mathematics aptitude and business acumen
- Strategic Sourcing experience including supplier qualification and development
- Possess superior negotiation, contract generation and analytical skills
- Possess strong skills using Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, Power-Point, and Access
- Must have the ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the time
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a valid driver’s license
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a valid passport
- Must interact well in a team environment and demonstrate interpersonal relations by displaying a positive customer service attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.