- Manage the procurement process for key indirect purchases mainly for the following departments: Facilities, Marketing, IT, Engineering, and Sales
- Work with various departments to consolidate spending and drive cost savings with key vendors
- Perform spend analysis for management
- Analyze, manage, and process requisitions and purchase orders on a daily basis
- Create a standard RFP process for critical Company purchases
- Manage the Company’s Purchasing Policy and ensure compliance
- Manage the Company’s Corporate and Travel Card Programs
- Assist with managing the Company’s Travel and Expense Reimbursement Policy and ensure compliance
- Primary contact for Company Preferred Travel Agency
- Manage all blanket POs, service agreements and price agreements.
- Prepare quarterly open purchase order reports to distribute to budget owners.
- Manage the Company’s vendor master list
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelors Degree and Past experience in Procurement/Purchasing (approx 2 – 4 years)
- Enterprise systems experience required, preferably on Oracle Financial Software
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) a plus
- Effective negotiator
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Assertive and highly motivated
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
Infoblox revolutionized network services in 1999 when we delivered the first hardened DNS appliance, bringing a level of security and...