The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for all aspects of purchasing, sourcing and vendor relationship management. He/she will work closely with project managers, engineers, installation team and project admins to make sure all materials are ordered and received by assigned deadlines. This individual will be charged with negotiating pricing, strategic sourcing and maintaining/building relationships with new and current vendors.
- BS, AS or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years experience with purchasing or procurement in an engineering firm
- Ability and experience with strategic purchasing and sourcing
- Experience with negotiating pricing
- Clear thinking, detail oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Purchasing for projects of various sizes and scopes
- Experience with Deltek Vision or other ERP systems
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits:
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical & dental; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401K; Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high "geek-factor" assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren't afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
A&E Engineering, Inc - 22 months ago