Arranges the purchase of assigned products and services for multiple distribution centers or company activities: determines the purchase quantities and timing to meet stock level and customer service objectives; frequently communicates to vendors and internal customers on purchases; examines price, suitability, and availability of items or services, supports distribution centers in meeting fill rate, density, inventory accuracy and turns goals..
- Maintain inventory levels on goods purchased for resale to meet fill rate targets and customer service goals.
- Analyze reorder advice generated by the system and determine purchase quantities and timing.
- Analyze demand patterns to determine stock level objectives and meet investment and service goals.
- Create and process purchase orders; follow up on purchases until received.
- Monitor vendor performance for timeliness and completeness.
- Proactively identify potential supply chain constraints and take action to resolve.
- Determine excess and obsolete inventory and arrange for returns, transfers or disposal.
- Maintain vendor master files for designated vendors.
- Assist distribution centers in maintaining inventory accuracy with research and technical advice.
- May participate in meetings and give operational updates as requested.
- Works closely with vendors on a daily basis
- Creates and communicates forecast and other reports where applicable
- Ensures the integrity of system data for assigned fields within the PIMS Database
- Maintains regular, predictable, and consistent attendance
- Maintains and promotes patient confidentiality
- Maintains open lines of communication with organizational leadership and inter and intra department management and personnel
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Abides by all departmental, Employee, and Company policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains scheduling flexibility to ensure availability to meet the needs of the department for all hours of operation
- High School diploma or (GED) equivalent and 2+ year’s administrative experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous purchasing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the PIMS database system and the products stocked at CCS Medical
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good reasoning, multi-tasking abilities and time management.
- Maintains a professional, friendly manner at all times when dealing with employee-related issues.
- Facilitation/presentation, planning, organization, and execution skills.
- Judgment and decision-making and situational awareness.
- Ability to read, interpret and make decisions accordance with laws, regulations and established policies.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
CCS Medical - 16 months ago
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic...