- Business, Finance or Industrial Engineering Degree
Experience / Skills / Other Requirements:
- 40% Inventory Analysis and Vendor Management
- 30% Costing and Spend Analysis
- 15% Supply chain analysis
- 15% Project management and process design
- Other Tasks as assigned
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player
- Ability to articulate concepts both verbally and through written documentation
- Ability to think creatively and apply creative solutions
- Strong ability to integrate ideas and develop solutions
- Ability to work multiple complex projects at one time
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel 20% of the time or greater as needed.
- Ability to multi-task, ability to handle multiple projects concurrently,
- Self motivated with strong time management skills.
- Team oriented with capability to work within rigid time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Support the customer account by analyzing required purchase of materials and consumables associated with the Program
- Utilize usage data to ensure timely and accurate ordering of parts / materials associated with the program, accounting for order lead times and usage by individual warehouse location
- Ensure aggressive rates for all materials by ongoing, active price negotiation with all respective vendors
- Conduct vetting of potential vendors for materials and supplies used in conjunction with the program, including pricing, availability, order lead times and fill rates
- Conduct RFQs/RFPs as needed over the duration of the program, to demonstrate savings to the customer and internal syncreon Customers
- Support Purchasing Team with quantification of any proposed savings
- Vendor Management, including Reporting, KPIs, QBRs, addressing escalations when needed
- Develop tracking mechanisms to record savings over time. This will involve Excel and possibly Access based models to manipulate reports and present data in a meaningful and informative way.
- Validate savings with the Finance and Business Process Improvement (BPI) teams
- Develop standardized and ad-hoc reporting models for savings projects as directed by Senior Management within the purchasing team
- Create presentation materials to convey savings for individual projects as well as total savings by period (month, quarter, year) across all savings initiatives
- Support new business growth by collaborating with Operations Team and Purchasing to develop integrated costing analysis for new customer business. Responsible for determining customer requirements and working with Purchasing team to translate requirements into operable, clearly priced solutions.
- Ability to take a leadership position in savings analysis initiatives.
- Understand, demonstrate, and apply knowledge in supply chain practices.
- Act as a problem solver and a change agent in the organization.
Please e-mail your application letter with CV to:
No phone calls please.
Syncreon - 8 months ago