The Purchasing & Asset Manager is responsible for all procurement and purchasing activities and asset management as well as assigned projects. This manager will be familiar with a variety of the asset/inventory concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Associates Degree and/or 5-7 years experience relevant work experience
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Established experience with Asset Management
Established experience working with sourcing and negotiating pricing
- Manage IT Finance and Budget
- Review monthly forecast and actuals of IT departments / categories with IT leaders including – Labor, HW, SW, Contracts,etc
- Manager Vendor contracts – Statement of works, NDAs, MSAs, Service Level Reviews at contract level with vendors and IT leaders for those areas
- Manage IT Assets and Purchase – Ensuring vendors are following CCN purchase processes, contract renewals and expectations
- Enable technology-cost-of-ownership at various business areas including IT – how the technology assets costs are forecasted, spent and accounted for
- Lead Annual IT budget session, monthly variance reviews, quarterly risk assessment for vendor contracts, SLAs and financials
CareCore National - 21 months ago
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...