Essential Job Functions
programs. Assists in the modification of company
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents
products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the
needs of the client and/or end-user.
and time requirements, and prepares documentation to
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program
change existing programs.
requirements, under periodic supervision.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate
Develops and suggests alternative approaches to
- Assists in resolving production support problems.
programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified
such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer
trends and new development to maintain current skills
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical
and remain current with industry standards.
Job Requirements:Requirements include:
- Experience using Python in a Virtual and non-Virtual
and/or Puppet a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Openstack, KVM, Jango
applications design/implementations of new applications,
- Able to identify/fix problems with existing
enhance the existing systems and participate in
analysis, design, and new construction of next
generation IT applications.
customers and the realities for commercially available
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the
IT products, and creating requirements that will allow
implementation by the architecture and engineering team
and COTS products.
About National Security Partners
- Minimum BS degree plus 5 years experience
- CompTIA Security+ certification required
National Security Partners (NSP) was founded with the
merger of Point One LLC, Summit Solutions LLC, and LMN
Solutions, LLC to provide leading edge support to the US
National Security Community. NSP is comprised of highly
skilled and experienced strategic consulting experts,
program managers, senior engineers, intelligence
analysts, and information technology experts. Our
employees are the best in their fields, and they are
dedicated to delivering quality products on time. NSP
has a customer-centric philosophy. We form a close
partnership among our engineers, managers, and our
clients to ensure we build systems and strategies that
truly support your mission. NSP personnel are experts at
supporting the most technically demanding IC challenges
on time and within budget, while also exceeding customer
requirements and expectations. Our Mission is to
safeguard our nation by being highly ethical and skilled
strategic consultants and technical experts; we deliver
cost-effective solutions for our national security
customers’ hardest problems.
National Security Partners (NSP) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.
Req. Code : S: BC1300OJJ
Summit Solutions - 30+ days ago