Virtustream is a full cloud spectrum provider delivering enterprise class services that leverage the power and flexibility of the cloud.
Our secure high-performance platform, xStream , delivers highly available and elastic compute resources with true consumption-based pricing.
Backed by Intel, and Columbia Capital, Virtustream currently employs over 170 people, principally in Bethesda, MA and has recently established a San Francisco office to better serve our West coast customers and partners. As part of our on-going growth we are seeking a Python Developer for the San Francisco location.
Virtustream is looking for an experienced Python Developer with strong experience in delivering virtualization management platform and Cloud Brokerage system.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong developer with 4+ years experience working in a fast paced environment with virtual team
- Prefer someone with system level programming in a virtualization environment
- Python frameworks: (Django, Twisted, Google App Engine, Tornado etc.)
- Message queue technology: (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Celery)
- Database skills: (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong Linux web application skills
We are looking for 2-3 Python developers in the San Franciso area. We are open to both contractors or full-time employees. If you have strong Python development skills and are looking to get with a leading edge company creating innovative technology in the cloud, please apply to this position. We offer excellent benefits for those individuals looking for full time.
Resumes may be sent to Kent Ashmore at Kent.firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Evans at email@example.com or Glen Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information on the company, please visit www.virtustream.com
Virtustream Inc. - 2 years ago