AccuData Integrated Marketing wants smart, versatile developers looking to be challenged by complex problems to join our team. You must work well in a team-oriented environment, and enjoy developing scalable software. You will primarily be responsible for developing high quality code to create and enhance customer-facing platforms.
• Experience in a Linux environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with responsive development, jQuery, and Bootstrap is a plus.
• Knowledgeable about wed standards, specifications, and cross-compatibility.
• Knowledge or willingness to learn MongoDB, Solr, Redis
• Any digital or email marketing experience a plus
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3 or more years professional development experience