The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, with a comprehensive service offering temporary and contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals is partnering with our client who is a leader in the Tech Industry.
Carries out various methods of testing including manual, batch and automated to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end user requirements. Tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Documents and works to resolve problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. May recommend improvements to current procedures. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Be an active member of the QA team for PayPal''s Real time transaction processing.
• Work in an agile environment with daily scrum participation.
• Use automation tools to automate new test cases being developed to be used for future testing and also during the sprint cycles.
• Review and work with Development counterparts to understand product design and develop test cases/strategies.
• Develop test strategies and test cases to validate all functionality being rolled out.
• Ensure quality by reviewing implementation design, create robust tests and test with laser sharp focus.
• Clearly document new changes and test artifacts for future reference by self or other team members.
• Provide feedback into the larger team to ensure better quality for new enhancements.
• Be part of a highly motivated organization and pave the way for personal and organization’s success.
• Be willing to learn new frameworks/technologies and enable the QA organization to stay on top of all new trends.
Job Title: QA/CA Analyst
Job Location: San Jose,CA
Job Status: Contract
Pay Rate/Salary Range: $50
• 3 – 5 years of hands on software development or automated test development experience.
• Knowledge of relational databases (prefer Oracle), UNIX/Linux systems knowledge is required with Shell scripting knowledge a plus.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design methodology and exposure to JAVA/C++.
• Hands of experience with Selenium automation tool, or Java based test automation.
• Good understanding of software testing.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Strong communication skills – Both verbal and written.
• Be agile and adaptive to a rapidly changing environment and product suite.
• Ability to work under the guidance of senior team members while also being expressive of their own ideas
• BS in Computer Science or related field with at least 3 – 5 years of experience.
Adecco Engineering and Technical offers one of the most complete temporary employee benefits programs in the industry. Once on assignment, you’ll have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, service bonuses, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...